An energetic ride along little-known trails providing spectacular views!
The awesome single track trails that wind through the hills of Todos Santos offer some truly stunning vistas of the Pacific Ocean as you’re biking through ancient cardon cactus. Our guided tours are 1.5 to 3 hours long, depending on the number of photo stops you make!
- 2 – 3 Hours
Price in USD
- Please contact us or your travel professional for pricing.
(*A 16% IVA tax will be added to final price)
- Trek Roscoe demo bike and helmet
- Energy bar, water bottle
- Single track tour with local expert guide
- Transportation to/from your hotel can be provided for an additional fee
- This trip is carbon neutral
- No single-use plastics are used
- All organic waste is composted and all eligible materials are recycled
Carbon removal from our atmosphere is essential in addressing the world's climate crisis. We are a proud carbon capture education partner with Tomorrow's Air and have supported the removal of one ton of carbon dioxide from the air. Learn more!
What to Bring
- Active footwear
- Active clothing