Swimming with Sea Lions
Swimming with Sea Lions!
Picnic Lunch at Isla Espiritu Santo
Today is a marine wildlife extravaganza of a day! We depart Todos Santos for La Paz, get our gear, hop in the boats, then it’s off to the unbelievable joy of swimming and playing with the sea lion puppies at the permanent sea lion colony of Los Islotes. These fun-loving marine mammals love playing and interacting with humans, and are always disappointed that we can never keep up a game of tag as long as they can. Getting to the sea lion colony is half the fun of the day, as we regularly see dolphins, whales, mantas, sea turtles, coastal birds and more on the way there and back.We cap off this wonderful day with a delicious picnic lunch at one of the gorgeous beaches on the incomparable Isla Espiritu Santo. It’s an absolutely fabulous day!
The day includes:
- Roundtrip transportation Todos Santos-La Paz
- Bilingual naturalist guide who is a certified Wilderness First Responder, NOM-9 Graduate and Leave No Trace certified
- Chef-prepared picnic lunch on the incomparable Isla Espiritu Santo
- Boat ride in the rich biodiversity of the Sea of Cortez
- Snorkeling gear and wet suit