Todos Santos Mosaic Art Retreat with Tami Macala
A splendid retreat with Tami Macala!
Todos Santos is an artist colony on the Tropic of Cancer, just one hour north of Cabo San Lucas, but an entire world away. Nestled next to 70 miles of pristine, undeveloped beach, Todos Santos is famous for the remarkable quality of its light, which drew the first American artists from Taos in the 1980s. Since then artists of all stripes and nationalities have populated the town, which is a charming reflection of their passions with wonderful restaurants, art galleries, and shops. The people of Todos Santos are warm and welcoming and love sharing the pleasures of their hometown with visitors. The beaches of nearby Pescadero and Cerritos have added bonuses.
Enjoy five full days of creating inspired mosaic art, exploring Todos Santos, taking part in a cooking class, and loads of other fun!
- 7 days/ 6 nights
Price in USD
- $2199.00 (based on double occupancy)
- Partner plan $1300.00 (if available)
(spouse or partner will be included in all activities below except the workshop)
- Single room supplement fee $650.00 (limited availability)
- Airport Transfer from
San Jose del Cabo aka Cabo San Lucas (SJD)
(must arrive by 2p on retreat arrival day and 3p or later for flight on retreat departure day)
- 6 nights lodging at Los Colibris
Sunday evening welcome dinner and reception
with Chef Iker
- 6 full breakfasts & 5 lunches by our personal chef
- Last night cooking class and dinner with Chef Iker
- Refreshing agua fresca throughout the work day
- Evening transportation into town
- Partial materials for mosaic piece
Instruction: Typically 5 days from 10a-2p. More work time will be available if desired.
- This trip is carbon neutral
- No single-use plastics are used
- All organic waste is composted and all eligible materials are recycled
Carbon removal from our atmosphere is essential in addressing the world's climate crisis. We are a proud carbon capture education partner with Tomorrow's Air and have supported the removal of one ton of carbon dioxide from the air. Learn more!
What to Bring
- Reef-friendly sunblock
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Packing list provided in itinerary