Kayaking in the
Sea of Cortez
Kayaking from Balandra Bay to Pichilingue, with snorkeling and a picnic lunch along the way. During the coastal paddle, we kayak along the coastline, passing 3 rocky islands that house rookeries for blue herons, blue-footed boobies and even a family of sea lions. We then snorkel in great spots accessible only by kayak and have a celebratory lunch. It is great adventure for kayakers of all levels, but some strength and endurance is required.
Kayaking in the mangroves and protected waters of Balandra Bay, with a picnic lunch on the beach.
The Balandra Bay trip is great for paddlers of all skill levels and doesn’t require as much strength as the coastal paddle. The Balandra Bay mangroves are home to a great wealth of bird and aquatic life, and we take our time so that we can really enjoy the plant and animal life. We then have lunch on a magnificently white beach and enjoy some time swimming in the clear azure waters.
- Full Day
Price in USD
- 2-3 guests: $175/person
- 4+ guests: $165/person
(*A 16% IVA tax will be added to final price)
- Bilingual naturalist guide/professionally licensed driver who is a certified Wilderness First Responder, NOM-9 graduate and Leave No Trace certified
- Roundtrip transportation from Todos Santos in a private vehicle. 90 minutes each way
- All gear required
- Homemade picnic lunch
- This trip is carbon neutral
- No single-use plastics are used
- All organic waste is composted and all eligible materials are recycled
Carbon removal from our atmosphere is essential in addressing the world's climate crisis. We are a proud carbon capture education partner with Tomorrow's Air and have supported the removal of one ton of carbon dioxide from the air. Learn more!
What to Bring
- Swimsuit, towel + beach shoes
- Reef-friendly sunblock
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Dry clothes for return drive