Kayaking Isla Espiritu Santo
Welcome to our migratory kayaking adventure on Isla Espiritu Santo! This adventure was created for those who want the joy of kayaking from beach to beach in a wild, pristine environment, matched with the joys of chef-prepared meals, daily happy hour, and full panga support.
During this fully-guided and supported six-day, five-night trip, we’ll kayak the length of Isla Espiritu Santo, making camp at 3 beautiful beaches along the way. In addition to kayaking, our adventures will include swimming with playful sea lions puppies, snorkeling beautiful reefs, hiking the volcanic trails of the island, bird watching (there’s Blue-footed Boobies!) and taking in the stars and Milky Way at night. The bliss that is being in Baja!
This trip features large dome tents that have comfortable cots and sleeping bags, chairs, and a dining area where the camp chefs serve terrific food throughout the day, starting with cold breakfast and coffee, followed by hot breakfast, lunch, happy hour and dinner. A spectacular migratory adventure!
- 6 days/5 nights (2-night minimum stay)
Price in USD
- Please contact us or your travel professional for pricing
(*A 16% IVA tax will be added to final price)
- Bilingual naturalist guide/professionally licensed driver who is a certified Wilderness First Responder, NOM-9 graduate and Leave No Trace certified
- Roundtrip transfer from your hotel in Todos Santos or La Paz
- Roundtrip island transfer
- Snorkeling gear and wet suit
- Daily happy hour
- All adventures and related equipment including swimming with sea lions (in season), kayaking, birding, hiking, snorkeling, star gazing, hanging around doing absolutely nothing
- Accommodations in walk-in tents with cots, sleeping bags, chairs inside and out, bedside table, lamps, and towels
- Panga support
- National Park Conservation fee
- This trip is carbon neutral
- No single-use plastics are used
- All organic waste is composted and all eligible materials are recycled
Carbon removal from our atmosphere is essential in addressing the world's climate crisis. We are a proud carbon capture education partner with Tomorrow's Air and have supported the removal of one ton of carbon dioxide from the air. Learn more!
What to Bring
- Reef-friendly sunblock
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Packing list provided in itinerary