Mexican Cooking Class
A hands-on experience with food, drink, and plenty of fun!
Prepare yourself for a great time! Local lawyer turned chef Iker Algorri, author of Cooking Adventures in Baja and chef-in-residence at Los Colibris Casitas, leads this wonderful Mexican Survival Cooking Class.
The emphasis is on having as much fun as possible, learning to make the perfect margarita, and gaining the skill to make some truly delicious Mexican dishes following Chef Iker’s cooking philosophy, the Magnificence of Simplicity.
You’ll also probably learn about some great Latin music you’ve never heard before. But be warned – dancing often known to follow this class!
- Full Evening
Price in USD
- 2 + guests: $100/person
(*A 16% IVA tax will be added to final price)
- Make the perfect margarita (secret ingredient revealed!)
- Learn how to make tortilla chips and the best guacamole ever
- Make a typical Mexican dinner entree- you can ask for something you would particularly like to make or allow the chef to decide
- Eat and drink everything that you make!
- This trip is carbon neutral
- No single-use plastics are used
- All organic waste is composted and all eligible materials are recycled
Carbon removal from our atmosphere is essential in addressing the world's climate crisis. We are a proud carbon capture education partner with Tomorrow's Air and have supported the removal of one ton of carbon dioxide from the air. Learn more!
What to Bring
- An appetite!
- Comfortable footwear
- A notebook to jot down recipes