Throughout the walk we’ll have the stunning combination of desert landscape running to the sea. We’ll pass an active sea lion colony, as well as the ruins of the shipping port Los Algodones. Your guide will offer in-depth commentary on the terrific variety of flora and fauna you see, as well as the history of the area from the human perspective. After about 3.5 hours of walking, we’ll arrive at the idyllic beach of San Pedro where a picnic lunch will be waiting. San Pedro features a beautiful marsh filled with bird life and a protective cove ringed by towering palms. Here we’ll eat, relax, sunbathe, swim, read – just enjoy the bliss of being in Baja!
This walk includes a 600-foot elevation gain at the beginning, hiking over loose, uneven terrain, and some bouldering.
- +- 5 Hours (3.5 hours hiking)
Price in USD
- 2-3 guests: $80/person
- 4-6 guests: $70/person
(*A 16% IVA tax will be added to final price)
- Bilingual naturalist guide/professionally licensed driver who is a certified Wilderness First Responder, NOM-9graduate and Leave No Trace certified
- Roundtrip transportation in a private vehicle
- Delicious picnic lunch on the spectacular Playa Las Palmas
- This trip is carbon neutral
- No single-use plastics are used
- All organic waste is composted and all eligible materials are recycled
Carbon removal from our atmosphere is essential in addressing the world's climate crisis. We are a proud carbon capture education partner with Tomorrow's Air and have supported the removal of one ton of carbon dioxide from the air. Learn more!
What to Bring
- Hiking Shoes
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Water bottle