Surfari! Baja Surf
Camp for Women
We’ve got it right here in Todos Santos at our Baja Surf Camp for Women! We’ve put together a wonderful week that features yoga classes and surf lessons each morning, a fun/indulgent activity each afternoon, and a fabulous dining experience each evening. No organizing, no driving, no worrying, no fussing – nothing but sun, surf, and a sublimely fantastic getaway that’s all about YOU having nothing but FUN! Trip highlights include:
- Daily surf lessons at beautiful Los Cerritos Beach – one of the best surf breaks in Baja and ideal for surfers of all levels
- Experienced, bilingual, and fun Mexican instructors who guarantee they’ll have you riding the waves – at least for a moment – during that first surf lesson!
- Daily yoga classes on the beautiful Yoga Sky Deck of Los Colibris Casitas overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
- Magnificent massages with our masseuse not one, but TWO afternoons during your stay!
- Mexican cooking class with local chef (dancing known to follow)
- Swimming with the sea lions at the famed sea lion colony of Los Islotes
- Horseback riding on some of Todos Santos’ 70 miles of pristine beach
- 7 days/6 nights
Price in USD
- Please contact us or your travel professional for pricing
(*A 16% IVA tax will be added to final price)
- Bilingual naturalist guide/professionally licensed driver who is a certified Wilderness First Responder, NOM-9 graduate and Leave No Trace certified
- Expert surfing and yoga instruction
- Accommodations in hotels as noted in itinerary
- All meals from dinner on Day 1 through breakfast on final day
- All adventures and related equipment as noted in the trip itinerary
- All transportation and support vehicles, including roundtrip airport transfer
- Additional guides and porters if needed
- Entrance fees and national park permits
- This trip is carbon neutral
- No single-use plastics are used
- All organic waste is composted and all eligible materials are recycled
Carbon removal from our atmosphere is essential in addressing the world's climate crisis. We are a proud carbon capture education partner with Tomorrow's Air and have supported the removal of one ton of carbon dioxide from the air. Learn more!
What to Bring
- Reef-friendly sunblock
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Packing list provided in itinerary