Camp Cecil de la Isla
You can spend each day doing exactly what pleases you – kayaking, snorkeling, hiking, swimming with sea lions, stand up paddle boarding, bird watching. Checking out cave art, hidden lagoons, deserted beaches. Reading, napping, swimming, chillin’. Sipping margaritas, gazing at stars. It’s a remarkable place to explore.
- 3 days/2 nights (2-night minimum stay)
Price in USD
- 2+ guests: $375 pp/per night
- Child 12 and younger sharing with 2 adults: $275 pp/per night
- Single Supplement: $200 pp/per night
(*A 16% IVA tax will be added to final price)
- Bilingual naturalist guide/professionally licensed driver who is a certified Wilderness First Responder, NOM-9 graduate and Leave No Trace certified
- Roundtrip island transfer
- All meals from lunch on Day 1 through breakfast on final day.
- Daily happy hour
- All adventures and related equipment including swimming with sea lions, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, birding, hiking, snorkeling, and star gazing
- Accommodations in beautifully furnished walk-in tents with real beds and lovely linens
- Panga support
- Entrance fees and permits
- This trip is carbon neutral
- No single-use plastics are used
- All organic waste is composted and all eligible materials are recycled
Carbon removal from our atmosphere is essential in addressing the world's climate crisis. We are a proud carbon capture education partner with Tomorrow's Air and have supported the removal of one ton of carbon dioxide from the air. Learn more!
What to Bring
- Reef-friendly sunblock
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Packing list provided in itinerary