Camp Cecil de la Sierra
Camp Cecil de la Sierra is a luxury tent camp in the mango and grapefruit grove of a local ranching family in the Sierra La Laguna Biosphere Reserve of Baja California Sur, close to the town of Todos Santos. The camp highlights both the cultural and natural heritage of the Sierras. The family is an integral part of the experience, providing all the meat, cheese, and tortillas for the camp, and sometimes acting as guides in the reserve.
The accommodations are beautifully decorated walk-in tents with real beds, linens, rugs, bedside tables, lamps, mirrors, chairs, towels, and rocking chairs on the patio. Activities include beautiful hikes in the reserve with spectacular views, swimming in watering holes and picnicking by waterfalls. There is fantastic birding in the mornings, and amazing star gazing at night. A unique and authentic experience guaranteed!
- 3 days/2 nights (2-night minimum stay)
Price in USD
- 2+ guests: $275 pp/per night
- Child 12 and younger sharing with 2 adults: $150 pp/per night
- Single Supplement: $100 pp/per night
(*A 16% IVA tax will be added to final price)
- Bilingual naturalist guide/professionally licensed driver who is a certified Wilderness First Responder, NOM-9 graduate and Leave No Trace certified
- Pickup at your hotel or meeting place in Todos Santos
- All meals from lunch on day one through breakfast on final day
- Daily happy hour
- Hiking, birding, star gazing, camp activities
- Cultural activities with ranchers including tortilla making and cheese making
- Accommodations in beautifully decorated walk-in tents with real beds, lovely linens, rugs, lamps, tables
- This trip is carbon neutral
- No single-use plastics are used
- All organic waste is composted and all eligible materials are recycled
Carbon removal from our atmosphere is essential in addressing the world's climate crisis. We are a proud carbon capture education partner with Tomorrow's Air and have supported the removal of one ton of carbon dioxide from the air. Learn more!
What to Bring
- Reef-friendly sunblock
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Packing list provided in itinerary