Glamping the Seas and Sierras of Baja California Sur
Welcome to Glamping the Seas and Sierras of Baja California Sur!
We have established luxury tent camps in two of Baja California's most beautiful nature reserves - Isla Espiritu Santo in the Sea of Cortez and the Sierra La Laguna Biosphere Reserve in the mountains that form the spine of the peninsula. Through these camps you can experience the luxury of Baja Sur's pristine wilderness while also enjoying the luxury of "camping" with real beds, soft linens, lovely furnishings, chef-prepared meals and daily happy hour. It is truly the best of both worlds! We also spend a little time at boutique hotels in Todos Santos so we can add more of the adventures that Baja is famous for - surfing, swimming with whale sharks and Mexican cooking classes.
Trip highlights include:
- Hiking in the Sierra La Laguna Biosphere Reserve
- Swimming with sea lions and whale sharks
- Bird watching in mountain and coastal areas
- Kayaking, paddle boarding and snorkeling in the Sea of Cortez
- Surfing lessons at one of best surf breaks in Baja
- Mexican cooking class with local chef and tortilla and cheese-making classes with ranch family
- Accommodations in luxury tent camps and boutique hotels
- Adventures in two of Baja's most beautiful nature reserves