Baja California Sur has a strong ranchero culture, and horseback riding in and around Todos Santos is a great way to experience some of that culture, as well as the area´s beautiful ecosystems and wildlife habitats. Our guides are not only experienced riders, but also avid birders and naturalists who enjoy sharing their local knowledge. Morning and afternoon rides available for riders of all skill levels.
When you contact TOSEA to reserve a ride, please give us the height and weight of each person in your party, preference for Western or English tack, and rate riding ability using the following guidelines:
• Beginner: Unable to trot or canter
• Novice: Comfortable with walking, short trots and short canters
• Intermediate: Confident and in control at all paces but do not ride regularly
• Strong intermediate: Ride regularly at all paces
• Advanced: Can handle spirited horse in open country
Price: $75/person/ride. All riders should wear long pants and closed-toe shoes.