Watercolor with Isabel
Capture the beauty of Baja through watercolor.
Originally from Kenya, she traveled the world as a professional kiteboarder until settling in beautiful Baja. Coming from a longline of artists and painters, she dives into painting meditation with simplicity and presence in each piece of work.
All ages and levels are welcome as we explore the beautiful area of Todos Santos. Classes are offered in the town studio or plein air. These painting classes will guide you to see and understand your muse, how to mix colors, and apply the layers to make your work of art.
By learning about water movement and brush technique, you will be painting in no time!
You can even opt to turn your masterpiece into a pack of greeting cards before you leave (extra cost for this service).
- 2 – 3 Hours
Price in USD
- Town studio: $25/person/hour
- Plein Air: $50/person/2.5 hours. Min 2, max 4 in group
(*A 16% IVA tax will be added to final price)
- Inspiring guidance from the artist
- All tools and materials
- Your very own piece of art to bring home!
- This trip is carbon neutral
- No single-use plastics are used
- All organic waste is composted and all eligible materials are recycled
Carbon removal from our atmosphere is essential in addressing the world's climate crisis. We are a proud carbon capture education partner with Tomorrow's Air and have supported the removal of one ton of carbon dioxide from the air. Learn more!
What to Bring
- Comfortable footwear
- Clothes you don’t mind getting dirty
- Water bottle