Sound Bath and
Cacao ceremonies are an ancient, heart-opening ritual that support the body in healing and connecting with the joy and magic of cacao. To honor this sacred plant, we will hold a circle of intention setting, blessings, and medicine songs. Together we will enjoy the physical, energetic, and emotional benefits of this divine food and medicine.
- Half Day
Price in USD
- 2-4 guests: $700/group
- Each additional person is $150 person
(*A 16% IVA tax will be added to final price)
- The program takes 2 to 2.5 hours and is best when started at sunset
- The facilitators for this program are intuitive medicine practitioners, yoga teachers, musicians, and sound healing practitioners.
- The program takes place at the facilitator’s open-air studio, but special arrangements can be made for other locations.
- This trip is carbon neutral
- No single-use plastics are used
- All organic waste is composted and all eligible materials are recycled
Carbon removal from our atmosphere is essential in addressing the world's climate crisis. We are a proud carbon capture education partner with Tomorrow's Air and have supported the removal of one ton of carbon dioxide from the air. Learn more!
What to Bring
- Wear comfortable clothing
- An eye mask, if helpful
- Water bottle